The Lower Moreland Township School District is excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through partner company, FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your Family ID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs.
Please follow the instructions below to register: A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
You will need to upload a PIAA Physical Form when trying out for the first time. Please upload Section 8 Parent Recertification if your child played a fall or winter sport.
For additional support, please contact:
Contact Family ID for assistance: Support@familyid.com
Director of Athletics and Extra Curricular Activities