The Lower Moreland Township School District is excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through partner company, FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your Family ID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs.
Lower Moreland High School and Murray Avenue School will utilized this system for the spring of 2019 and moving forward the 2019-2020 school year. We are asking all athletic teams to take advantage of this convenient way to register for sports.
Please follow the instructions below to register: A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: LOWER MORELAND HS/MS SPORTS REGISTRATIONS 2019-2020. Please note High School and Murray Avenue NEW REGISTRATIONS ONLY OPEN ON 10/7. RE-CERTIFICATIONS WON'T OPEN UNTIL LATER IN THE MONTH, DUE TO PIAA REGULATIONS.
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
Important Due Dates:
Winter Sports @ High School:
New Athletes at the High School Registration is currently open. The re-certification window for high school will open 10/28. Tryouts/Practices begin 11/18, so all registrations are due by 11/13.
Winter Sports @ Murray Ave:
Both new athlete and re-certification portals are now open. Girls basketball begins October 28th. Wrestling begins December 9th, Boys Basketball January 2nd, Cheer January 6th.
For support, please contact:
Contact Family ID for assistance: Support@familyid.com
Director of Athletics and Extra Curricular Activities