Lower Moreland High School
Expectations for Parents
- Support your student-athlete's efforts toward success.
- Work to promote a positive environment that is conducive to the development of your student-athlete.
- Become familiar with and review the team and athletic department rules and regulations with your student-athlete.
- Communicate any concerns in a timely manner.
- Treat all coaching personnel with courtesy and respect, and insist your student-athlete does the same.
- Make every effort to accompany your student-athlete to informational meetings offered by the coach and/or the athletic department.
- Assure that your student-athlete will attend all scheduled practices and athletic contests.
- Acknowledge and support the ultimate authority of the coach to determine strategy and player selection.
- Promote and model mature and sportsmanlike behavior at all athletic contests.
- Work closely with coaches, guidance counselors, and school personnel to identify a reasonable and realistic future for your student-athlete after high school.
- Attend as many contests as possible to show support for your child, the team, and the school.